It wasn't a good week really. It started with me in floods of tears on Monday morning, not wanting to get out of bed and go to work. (Work is AWFUL at the moment). I kept crying over and over again on Monday and Tuesday, for no discernible reason.
Monday was also the day the patient with...problems...came in very late in the day when almost everyone had already gone. She kicked off in the clinic, became abusive and violent and it took four of us to make sure she left the building (we don't have security guards), which she was very reluctant to do. She only left when we threatened to call the police, but not before she lit up a cigarette, called one of my friends an f*****g transvestite (!!!) and told us all to "watch our backs" because she knows where we work.
Tuesday evening A and I went to our session with Lovely Therapist. For the past 5 months, I have mostly let these sessions be All About A but this week - I don't know, I think I was sad and angry and frustrated and verbose. So that was good. I think.
Wednesday was better because I went with some friends to see Sing@long Gre@se, which was just so much fun. I went home still humming those catchy tunes and smiling. Thursday and Friday were long days, having to get to work by 7.30am. Yesterday I was in bed the whole day with a migraine (which are getting old now...) and today I have done laundry, vacuuming, ironing, cooking and washing up. I know - the glamour, eh? :-)
News I never wanted to share
1 day ago

Oh I'm jealous - sing-a-long GREASE helllllooooo! LOL
ReplyDeleteHope this week is an easier one for you honey and that your migraines disappear [I understand that pain - I get one a week usually].
xxxx
What a week! What do you do for a job? It sounds very stressful and I'm not surprised you aren't wanting to go at the moment. The sing-along Grease sounds like fun though! I LOVE Grease! :-) I hope this week is a bit brighter.
ReplyDeleteIt SOUNDS like a knackering week. So sorry. Migraines, ugh ugh ugh. But you got the housework done, which is more than I have!
ReplyDelete