Something I am OCD about: the kitchen worktop. Everything has to be lined up in the right order and perfectly. L-R fruit bowl, spice rack, kettle (with spout pointing towards the door), toaster (unplugged and cord tucked neatly away), food processor (handle pointing towards the window).
Any deviation, even slight, completely messes with my day...
News I never wanted to share
1 day ago

Ohhhh my kitchen would DRIVE YOU NUTS!!!!
ReplyDeleteOk a confession - I have an OCD shopping routine, a particular way I walk around the supermarket, certain way things go into the trolley and then I have to put everything on the counter a certain way - yesterday that didn't happen and it totally freaked me out, causing me to flip out over something stupid.
As of yesterday, after that flip out, the OCD shopping routine is no longer LMAO....Guvnor actually walked A-W-A-Y from me and left me there the bastard!!!
xxx
I'm just happy if there aren't crumbs on the surfaces!
ReplyDelete