I have been taken by this idea of the 30 Day Blog Journal and, never one to leave a bandwagon unjumped-upon, I thought I would give it a go.
Day 1 - my favourite song.
"Oliver's Army" by Elvis Costello. It never fails to cheer me up, although I am at a loss to explain why. And watching him perform it live at a festival a few years ago was one of the best musical experiences of my life.
What's your favourite song (if you can narrow it down to one?)
News I never wanted to share
1 day ago

It's fabulous when a song does that, just cheers you up and even better when it does it and you don't really know why!
ReplyDeleteI unfortunately have wayyy too many songs that do that for me, music is the blood in my veins. I can hear a song and it can transport me back to a particular time, day, event, moment anything.
x
I'd say mine became "The ring of fire" from Johnny Cash, since Mike sang it for me on our wedding day. To this day it brings tears to my eyes!
ReplyDelete