Wednesday, 11 August 2010

inadequate words

To say "thank you" just doesn't cover it. I've been sitting here for ten minutes trying to put into more coherent words how much your support means to me but I just can't.

So, for now, just "thank you". You are all so lovely.

10 comments:

  1. sending hugs. you know where i am if you need me, ok?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. No need to say thanks...it's what friends do for friends....be there, no questions asked.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wish there was more I could do! You're in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somehow I missed Sunday's post. I'm so sorry darling. I know you are in a lot of pain, and I hope you have some IRL people to hold you tight during this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish there was more I could do too. You must be in so much pain - and after already enduring so much pain, it's just so awful. I'm so, so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just keep remembering that there are a thousand arms hugging you virtually right now. And if there's *anything* I can physically or emotionally do for you right now, you let me know.

    {{HUGS}}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Been waiting for your post. Glad you are doing okay (?).

    Hug that beautiful kitty of yours! And be good to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thinking of you every day. please let me know if i can do even a little more than that.
    xoxo
    lis

    i always shrug it off when people tell me that im strong, but i feel compelled to remind you how much you have already come through. one day you will wake up and it won't hurt as much. hoping that comes soon for you, my friend.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. continuing to send you lots and lots of love.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Illanare,
    oh sweet one. I am so so sorry.
    Please take good care of your own amazingly wonderful resilient tender self-- this is your ONLY responsibility now: You.

    ReplyDelete