I think we all know that this ALI community we are part of is amazing. I know that we all support and find support here. I know that I have "met" some wonderful women and I know that I would not have made it through so much of these past 12 months without you all.
I know all of these things but I was still amazed and moved beyond words when I got an email to tell me about this.
These are for my babies.
Jenn - thank you. It means more than I can say.
News I never wanted to share
1 day ago

Beautiful!
ReplyDeletethere are no words, this is amazing.
ReplyDeleteWow, that's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHow thoughtful.
ReplyDeletex
wow... i'm crying reading this. She is amazing.
ReplyDeleteOh wow - this is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you liked them. It was lovely to pray for them and for you. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteSo sweet. :)
ReplyDeletegorgeous.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely thought.
ReplyDelete