Tuesday, 29 June 2010

rambling on

When I started this blog a year ago I had no real idea why I was doing it or what it was going to be about.

I wasn't planning on writing about infertility, loss or our struggles to conceive.

I thought that The BFG would be my only reader and I never thought that a year later I would still be rambling on regularly.

I don't even remember how I found Stirrup Queens but every day I thank the blogging stars that I did. This community is amazing and I have "met" some incredible women and the support you have given me has made the ups and downs of the past twelve months easier to bear.

Thank you.

6 comments:

  1. I feel the same way. I just posted a "gratitude" post today, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same exact way!!! I found mel's site in April and discovered this entire new world. I feel grateful for it everyday.
    Your support has been amazing and celebrate both you and your blog anniversary today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when you ramble!!!
    Appreciating you, dear Illanare!
    PS is that your real name and where did it come from - it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm glad we met. i'm glad you're out here.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Somedays, without my bloggy friends, I wouldn't get through.

    Somedays, my bloggy friends, know me better than my IRL friends.

    I, heart my bloggy friends and the support that they give.

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete