Monday, 16 September 2013

three little words

On Saturday S said those three little words that every woman, no matter how independant, modern or cynical she is or pretends to be, wants to hear:
"I'll cook dinner"

:-)

11 comments:

  1. You tease!! (Even after 25+ years of marriage, "I'll cook dinner" are good words to hear.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHHHHHHH...that's LOVELY! Bless him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those words...woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 14 years together and I can count on ONE hand how many times Guv has said that! You're doing good girl! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha!!! Very funny!! True though!! Dinner means a whole lot to a gal when her sweetheart cooks it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL. We are the opposite in our house. I, until recently when I've discovered baking, have always hated cooking and DH loves it. So, it is wonderful for him when he comes home from work and dinner is ready. He loves it when the smells hit him when he opens the door.

    Now though, I am having a love affair with baking. Tonight, he came home to my first ever quiche. He was excited! And it was a success!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Most times, there is more love in the dicing, julienning, broiling, blanching, stewing, in short toiling near a stove or oven, than there ever could be in those other three words than can sound so emtpy when not backed by actions. This is a good sign.

    ReplyDelete