Tuesday, 8 January 2013

International Blog Delurking Week 2013

Melissa from Stirrup Queens reminds us that it is International Blog Delurking Week this week.  As she says: "Leave a comment in the comment section below admitting that you’re here. You can simply raise your hand and meekly admit that you’re here with a simple, one-word “here” comment; or you can proudly raise your hand and tell us all a bit about yourself"

So, gentle reader, if you are here, stop a second and say oh hai.

17 comments:

  1. Hi

    I I've been reading for a while and really like your blog. You write well and I think you're very brave. Good luck for 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Am another lurker. Thank you for being there, wherever there is. All the best for this new-ish year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been a follower for a while, but a very bad commenter. I always enjoy your posts tho! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been reading for a while, but rarely comment. I love your blog design...I'm a huge Mucha fan! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I'm here. Not frequent flyer,but I try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ive been lurking around for a while but Im still in the 'hide in the corner and you wont notice me mode' :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I'm here too. Have been for a long while.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm here...some weeks I have more time than others, but I always try to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Commenter over here in Chicagi! Looks like you really got some serious de lurkers over there:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha, I guess I'm a lurker here, I don't think I've ever commented, but have been reading for maybe a year plus? How rude!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hiya! THANKS for leaving a comment on my blog. You've got a CUTE cat. No wonder you took lots of pics of him on your March a-photo-a-day challenge. :-D And GOOD LUCK in cutting down your weight!!!! One day at a time! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. You know that I'm here, you can't get rid of me!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. You know I visit, even if I arrive late!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yikes. Like Mali, I'm late but a regular visitor...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my... Is it too late to say hai?

    ReplyDelete