Sunday, 11 December 2011

the streets of Philadelphia

After New York, we took the train down to Philly for the conference.  I'd never been there before, and I'm not sure that I can claim that I've really been there now as I mostly saw the inside of the conference centre.  However, I did run away from the conference for 3 hours after our talks, and sloshed through the pouring rain to the Old City. It's very pretty...







7 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I hope you've recovered from jet-lag by now and that your tooth is not giving you any problems. Incidentally, I also lost a cap just yesterday. Owie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photo's, thank you for sharing!

    Have you been to the dentist yet?!?

    ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I see dead people!"

    Sorry, I couldn't resist. I'm glad you had fun in Philly. It's a pretty town.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It reminds me of Bolton.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Philly - sigh, years ago. Glad all went well, and apologies for not being around enough.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you drop in on Jesse Meriano?!?

    ReplyDelete