I am the face of first and second trimester loss.
On the 28th April 2008 I lost my first baby at 13 weeks. We didn't know the sex for sure, but I was convinced our baby was a boy and in my heart I named him Zachary Joseph.
On the 6th February 2009 I lost our darling daughter at 18 weeks. We were still gently arguing over her first name but I knew I would have got my way. Her name is Matilda Tui.
On Christmas Eve 2009 I lost our Little Stars, the two embryos we had transferred after IVF.
Later today I will be lighting my candle in memory of my children, and yours.
News I never wanted to share
1 day ago



Many many hugs, and tears for your beloved children.
ReplyDeleteMy thoughts are with you.
ReplyDeleteremembering right along with you my sweet.
ReplyDeleteand i *love* the name Matilda!!
~x~
thinking of you today and of your sweet angel babies. I so wish they were here and that you could hold them in your arms. sending you lots of love always....
ReplyDeleteSending you so much love, dear Illanare.
ReplyDeleteRemembering alongside you and lighting candles in my heart.
Remembering them with you and wishing with all my heart things were different.
ReplyDeleteI'll remember yours and mine. I hope they're keeping each other company.
ReplyDelete