Sunday, 8 May 2011

if music be the food of (lost) love...

Today's ironing was done to my new break-up playlist:
"Irreplaceable" by Beyonce
"Survivor" by Destiny's Child
"I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor (thanks, BFG)
"This is the Life" by Amy MacDonald
"I'm Every Woman" by Chaka Khan
"Best of You" by The Foo Fighters (not for the lyrics but because it just rocks)
"Hot and Cold" by Katy Perry

I was doing really well until random play suddenly randomly kicked in and threw in this.  Which was "our song".  Stupid random play...

6 comments:

  1. arrrrgh don't you hate that?!?

    love your break-up playlist though, very empowering!

    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arsing random play...

    Good playlist. May I also suggest "Do Your Thing" by Basement Jaxx, "Ashes" by Embrace, "Mr Blue Sky" by ELO? They always cheer me up...

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stupid dumb random play!!

    In the great words of Bridget Jones,
    I choose vodka. And Chaka Khan.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish those songs could be put on a temporary hold or something... Still, great list, those are good suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJSaRw1vjxM


    Remember?


    BFG

    ReplyDelete