Monday, 17 August 2009

love of my life

I told Significant Other last night that he isn't the love of my life. He was okay with that.

I met the love of my life 15 years ago and fell head over heels at first sight. We have seen each other every day since then, apart from when I have been on holiday.

The love of my life has always been there for me, unjudgemental and loving. Has stayed with me while I cried on the worst days of my life, has looked on tolerantly as I made dreadful wardrobe decisions, offered company when I was alone, made every one of my guests feel welcome and loved, has cheered my every single day since the first afternoon we met.

I don't know what I would do without her.


2 comments:

  1. Your cat is adorable. Here's hoping she's with you for many years yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The love of my life was my dog. She died in the fall and I miss her every day.

    ReplyDelete